Update Your Login Credentials
IPRA has recently switched management software and migrated to a new website. We have sent out a few emails over the last month notifying our members of this move along with setup instructions but we understand that you are busy and may not have seen them. Below are some instructions on updating your login credentials.
If you have set-up a login after our site went live on April 30th, you do not need to create another one.
If you see an error message that says this account already exists it likely means you have set-up a login on our new website. Use those credentials to login. If you can not remember those credentials select " Click here to recover your username/reset password." on the login screen
- Click the login button at the top of the page
- Select the "create one" text under Don't have an account. (Don't worry as long as you have an active membership all of your account details were migrated over but you still have to select this to create your login)
- Enter in your first name, last name, and the email you had on file previously with IPRA. (These need to be exact or the system may not recognize you)
- Hit submit and you will see a screen letting you know that account setup instructions have been sent to your email.
- If you are still having trouble, reach out to Vince at Vince@ilipra.org