GROWING CAREERS ONE INTRODUCTION AT A TIME
The IPRA Pro Connect Mentorship Program features a unique and multi-tiered approach including early career, mid-level career and seasoned/retired professionals, placing a professional from each level in a three-part mentoring team. Participants are encouraged to apply from all domains within the parks and recreation field. This program will benefit all professionals seeking to enhance their careers.
A task force will review all applications and create up to 26 mentor teams, depending on the number of applicants, taking into consideration compatible characteristics and geographic location. A series of five meet-up events will be scheduled to provide each mentor team time to build relationships and share experiences. Attendance at all five events is mandatory in order to participate in the program.
Save the Dates:
• Opening: September 20, 9:30 a.m - 1:30 p.m. Bartlett Community Center, 700 S. Bartlett Road, Bartlett 60103 (Lunch Included)
• Educational: October 25, 9:30 a.m - 12:00 p.m. Turk Theater, St. Francis University, Joliet, 60435 (Light Breakfast Included)
• Service: November 27, 1:00 - 3:30 p.m. Northern Illinois Food Bank, 273 Dearborn Court, Geneva, 60134
• Social: February 7, 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. Pinstripes , 7 Oakbrook Center, Oakbrook, 60523 (Snacks Included)
• Culmination: March 7, 11:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Chandler’s 401 N Roselle, Schaumburg, 60194 (Lunch Included)